- Born: 1568
- Died: 1611
- Distinction: Shimazu retainer
- Other Names: 三郎二郎 (Saburôjirô)
- Japanese: 種子島久時 (Tanegashima Hisatoki)
A younger son of Tanegashima Tokitada, he followed Shimazu Yoshihisa on his campaigns against the Ryûzôji and Ôtomo clans and later served under the Shimazu in Toyotomi Hideyoshi's invasions of Korea.
- Initial text from Sengoku Biographical Dictionary (Samurai-Archives.com) FWSeal & CEWest, 2005
- Gregory Smits, Maritime Ryukyu, University of Hawaii Press (2019), 208.