- Died: 1856/7/6
- Titles: 藤大納言 (Tôdainagon), 藤大納言局 (Tôdainagon no tsubone)
- Other Names: 新待賢門院 (Shin taiken mon in)
- Japanese: 正親町 雅子 (Ougimachi Naoko)
A daughter of Ôgimachi Sanemitsu, she was granted the title of Tôdainagon or Tôdainagon-no-tsubone, and in 1849 was granted the honorary Buddhist name Shintaiken-mon-in. In 1850, she was named Sangû (or Jusangû), and was elevated to the Junior Third Rank.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 1 (1937), 160, 207, 242.
- Ishin Shiryô Kôyô 維新史料綱要, vol 2 (1937), 211, 217.