- Established: c. 950
- Japanese: 海岸山千手院福禅寺 (Kaiganzan Senjuin Fukuzenji)
In the Genroku era, around 1690, a guesthouse was constructed adjacent to, and attached to, the temple's hondô (main hall). The guestroom is in simple irimoya construction, with 11.8 meter beams, and a tiled roof.
Yi Bang-eon, a member of the 1711 Korean mission to Edo, famously declared the view of the Inland Sea from the guesthouse to be the greatest in Japan. The head of the 1747 mission, Hong Gyehui, later named the guesthouse "Taichôrô," or "Tower Facing the Tides."
- Plaques on-site.